Monday, 5 July 2010

other posts

Just had a brief look around the site and have some bad news for a lot of you.

Yes I have religious and political beliefs but I refuse to shove them down anyones throat and tell them they are wrong.

The police and government of any country are made up of human beings and as such are falible. however, this does not mean i'll be claiming they are all bad/wonderful and the grounds of the behavior of a few heros/arseholes.

My kids are important to me but they are not my whole life so I refuse to bored the crap out of anyone by saying how wonderful they are.

If, and it's a big if, I post my opinion about anything then it is just that: MY OPINION. It is not fact, law, or statement of intent. if you disagree and wish to have a chat about it, then I would love that. its only through asking questions that we learn.
However, If you just want to rant and rave about what a bad person I am or how I'm gonna go strait to hell than be warned, I'm not as dumb as I let on. I will take down any bigoted, redneck, fascist, lefty who's brain cannot hold more than one concept at any time. ALL theories and beliefs can be destroyed by asking too many questions about them and examining them to the Nth degree.

I'm happy to chat but please forgive me if I don't reply as fast as you would wish. I'm only human and have a life that exists outside the interweb!

Saying that, it might be that no-one reads this so then no-one gets offended so that's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment